Health and Safety
Our performance must reflect that we hold the health and safety of people in our business as an overriding value.Read More
- Launched the Mental Health Framework and Peer Support Programme.
- Successfully transitioned to and achieved certification to ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
Licence to Operate
Our environmental performance and our engagement with stakeholders will support being granted ongoing and, if required new Licences To Operate.Read More
- Reduced potable water consumption by 40% and improved water re-use and recycling to 88% of total water consumed onsite.
- Extended our Local Voices Community Survey for a further two years, with 2039 surveys completed to date.
Our culture encourages and rewards employee alignment and engagement. Our systems support efficient and effective leadership, robust governance and excellence in operational delivery.Read More
- Launched the Celebrate Success Programme with more than 200 recognitions and 20 Top Achievers recognised.
- Introduced a Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs) procedure with 25 employees accessing FWAs, five times the number in 2019.
We deliver the services our customers expect and we care for our assets so that we can do so reliably on an ongoing basis at the lowest sustainable coal handling charge. We have efficient and robust governance and commercial processes.Read More
- Achieved a new Total Shiploading Monthly Record in December of 10,974,291 tonnes.
- Launched the Service Delivery Dashboard to re-focus our team on core customer metrics.
We engage proactively and positively with end users, customers and other service providers in the interest of maximising coal chain performance while securing our commercial model. We understand our development opportunities and are positioned to be able to pursue them when required.Read More
- Four new destinations (Argentina, Myanmar, Oman and Pakistan) bringing our total to 23 countries.
- Provided service flexibility to assist customers to meet market demand.