Health and Safety
Our performance must reflect that we hold the health and safety of people in our business as an overriding value.Read More
- Introduction of the Medical Surveillance Programme to improve access to medicals and onsite health care.
- A total of 1,884 safety interactions completed, over 43% increase compared to 2020.
Licence To Operate
Our environmental performance and our engagement with stakeholders will support being granted ongoing and, if required new Licences To Operate.Read More
- Zero reportable environmental incidents.
- Carrington Terminal achieved a 50% reduction in portable water consumption, recognised in winning the Love Water Love Business Award.
Our culture encourages and rewards employee alignment and engagement. Our systems support efficient and effective leadership, robust governance and excellence in operational delivery.Read More
- Implemented a review of the Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and received the Excellence in Diversity Programme and Performance Award.
- Delivered new professional development opportunities through the Evolve Leadership Programme.
We deliver the services our customers expect and we care for our assets so that we can do so reliably on an ongoing basis at the lowest sustainable coal handling charge. We have efficient and robust governance and commercial processes.Read More
- A record number of 1,279 vessels loaded across our two terminals.
- Received the Professional Services Award in the NSW Project Management Achievement Awards for our Project Management System Upgrade.
We engage proactively and positively with end users, customers and other service providers in the interest of maximising coal chain performance while securing our commercial model. We understand our development opportunities and are positioned to be able to pursue them when required.Read More
- Achieved the second highest year on record for export tonnes with 111.3Mt exported.
- Record export tonnes to Bangladesh, Chile, India, Indonesia, Netherlands, Taiwan, Thailand and Turkey.